Zombie Portrait Special

$ 25.00 Zombie Portrait Special 
September -October 2013

Hi there Zombie Fans Artist Nada Meeks (yeah, that's me )
is running a 'snail mail' special while I rearrange my studio.

Just in time for Halloween Get a Zombie Portrait
(1.) Email Me Your (300 DPI/JPEG)  Head Shots to : perennialdreams@yahoo.com
(2.)I will reply with a MODEL RELEASE . Print the model release fill it out and snail mail it with check or postal money order of just $25.00 to:
Artist Nada Meeks
Post Office Box 96
Live Oak FL 32064
(3.) I will email you and 8x10 JPEG

"Get Um While They Rot "

.

About Me

My photo
Live Oak, Florida, United States
"ARTIST" that's me , start the name calling, point the finger, I live and breath it. When I create I find happiness and I am itching to share it with you !